Terms and Conditions
CUTLK Terms And Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting, browsing and using the Services to shorten a uniform resource locator (“URL”), you agree to these Terms of Service and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Services by Cutlk, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
- Certain of the Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by Cutlk from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms of Service by this reference.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Services, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information, and other materials or services, registered or otherwise.
Cutlk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms of Service, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice or by sending you notice through the Services or by e-mail. Cutlk may also impose limits on certain features of the Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. It is your responsibility to check these Terms of Service periodically for changes. Your use of the Services following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, you may not, under any circumstances, use the Services. Cutlk may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms of Service are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is revoked where these Terms of Service or use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any applicable law, rule or regulation. Further, the Services are offered only for your use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
- While some features of the Service are available to unregistered users, for broader access to the Services you must register with Cutlk(creating an “Account”). In order to register, you must provide an accurate e-mail address and select a username or you can use your account with Facebook, Twitter or other supported social network. You are responsible for updating the accuracy of the e-mail address that you provide to Cutlk to be associated with your Account. Regarding usernames, you shall not (i) select or use, as your username, the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) select or use, as your username, a name subject to any rights of a person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization or (iii) select or use, as your username, a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
5. ACCOUNT SECURITY
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account secure. You are not permitted to use another Account without permission. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or other unauthorized use of your Account. You should never publish, distribute or post login information for your Account.
- Cutlk may terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your Account. All provisions of these Terms of Service which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
7. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND SEVERABILITY.
- These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and Cutlk with respect to the Services and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and Cutlk with respect to the Services. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms of Service will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable
Effective Date of Terms of Service: January 9, 2017.